1/1 Photo of Macadamia and White Chocolate Biccies
Great mix of nuts and chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Mix in vanilla.
- 4Sift flour and baking powder, stir into creamed mixture along with chocolate and nuts.
- 5Take heaped teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- 6Place on greased oven tray, allowing room for spreading.
- 7Flatten slightly with a floured fork.
- 8Bake at 180C degrees for approx 15 minutes until golden.
- 9Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia and White Chocolate Biccies
Serving Size: 1 (1054 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g