Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I enjoy making (and eating) quiche Lorraine and I love macaroni and cheese. I decided to take a cue from the traditional recipe, but substitute pepperoni for the bacon for a spicy kick. This was so quick and easy to make. Just mix the ingredients and fill the pie crust. The result was a fluffy, cheesy quiche with just the right amount of spice. You can easily double the recipe, using the whole package of Simply Macaroni and Cheese and feed 8.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl and beat well.
- 3Thinly slice the green onions (white and light green part only) and add them to the eggs.
- 4Stack the pepperoni slices and slice into very thin strips, then add them to the eggs.
- 5Stir in half of the package of Simply Macaroni and Cheese (10 ounces). Reserve the remaining macaroni and cheese for another meal or double the rest of the ingredients and make two quiches.
- 6Stir the ingredients until they are well blended.
- 7Set the pie crust on a baking sheet and pour the mixture into the crust.
- 8Bake in center of oven for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maca-Pepperoni and Cheese Quiche #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.5
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 286.3 mg
- Sodium 459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Macaroni & Cheese