1/3 Photos of Mac-O'-Lantern
This would be a surprise for the kids at Halloween time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 3Remove and set aside 1/4 cup pizza sauce.
- 4Combine prepared macaroni, half the ground beef, remaining pizza sauce, garlic powder, egg, and basil.
- 5Spoon evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Combine remaining meat with the reserved pizza sauce.
- 8Use to create a jack-o'-lantern face on top of the casserole.
- 9Bake 15 minutes.
- 10Let stand 5 miutes before serving.
- 11Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac-O'-Lantern
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.1 mg
- Sodium 676.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 37.9 g