- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, divided
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef, cooked, drained, and divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup pizza sauce.
- Combine prepared macaroni, half the ground beef, remaining pizza sauce, garlic powder, egg, and basil.
- Spoon evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine remaining meat with the reserved pizza sauce.
- Use to create a jack-o'-lantern face on top of the casserole.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 miutes before serving.
- Serve with salad.