Recipe by alligirl
Taken from Hawaiian Electric Company website; apparently, they include 1 recipe in each month's bill! Nice! Posted for ZWT.
Top Review by I'mPat
Flavourwise and tenderness and falling of the bone chicken meat perfect. I used 2lb 4oz of wings (weight after tips were removed) and only used up a little more than 1/2 crumbing mix so would cut this back but at least a 1/3 if not a 1/2. but most importantly was the end result and is was superb. Thank you allifirl, made for Eve3rydat A Holiday tag game.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 73.94 ml sesame seeds
- 59.14-118.29 ml chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml milk
- 907.18 g chicken drummettes
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, paprika, pepper, sesame seeds, and macadamia nuts; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then roll in flour mixture.
- Place chicken into prepared pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake for another 30 minutes.