1/2 Photos of Mac Nut Drummettes
1 hr 20 mins
Taken from Hawaiian Electric Company website; apparently, they include 1 recipe in each month's bill! Nice! Posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, paprika, pepper, sesame seeds, and macadamia nuts; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine egg and milk.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture then roll in flour mixture.
- 5Place chicken into prepared pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Turn chicken over and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac Nut Drummettes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 948.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 26.0 g