Recipe by Botta-Bing!
Easy and quick to make, and you can make so many different variations from it! Great for kids and stubborn husbands who refuse to eat their veggies. Especially helpful if you’re running short on time and fumes! :)
- Kraft macaroni and cheese, box
- 2 cups broccoli, sliced and chopped
- 2 cups carrots, shaved
- 1 garlic clove, chopped thin
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, fully cooked and shredded (I love to buy the fully cooked chicken and use the leftovers for other meals)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- First, sauté the olive oil, broccoli, carrots, onions, garlic and salt & pepper in medium pan until veggies are soft. 10-15 minutes.
- While that mix is sautéing, follow directions on the mac n cheese box, making it completely.
- Add your sauted mix to the mac n cheese and add the shredded chicken, then mix together!
- **Extra** If you have any French’s Cheddar French Fried Onions, you can preheat your oven to 400 degrees and put your whole Mac N Cheesy Veggies & Chicken into a baking pan (spray the pan with PAM first!), add the French fried onions to the top and bake uncovered for 10-15minutes. It’s yummy and crunchy!