- 1 (14 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces ham or 6 ounces turkey, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- Stir in cheese sauce from the macaroni and cheese mix and ham until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pasta; stir to combine.
- Place all into pie pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set and golden brown.