A great appetizer for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll macaroni and cheese into bit-sized balls.
- 2Dredge balls in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 3Tap off excess flour and dip in eggs, then panko.
- 4Let balls sit for a few minutes to set crust.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix together mayo, garlic, and lemon juice to make aioli.
- 6Heat oil in pan until it reaches 375 degrees.
- 7Very carefully drop balls into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Serve croquettes on platter with small bowl of aioli dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac 'n' Cheese Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared macaroni and cheese