Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great appetizer for kids.
Make and share this Mac 'n' Cheese Croquettes recipe from Food.com.
- Roll macaroni and cheese into bit-sized balls.
- Dredge balls in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Tap off excess flour and dip in eggs, then panko.
- Let balls sit for a few minutes to set crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayo, garlic, and lemon juice to make aioli.
- Heat oil in pan until it reaches 375 degrees.
- Very carefully drop balls into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve croquettes on platter with small bowl of aioli dipping sauce.