Chef #718967's Note:
Deluxe Mac n' Cheese is the base of this yummy and filling casserole. Can also be made without the meat for a vegetarian dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes of kraft Mac n' Cheese Deluxe
- 6 -8 slices cooked bacon, crispy
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of cooked broccoli floret
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite shredded cheddar cheese or 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1/2 cups colby
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Completely cook the chicken in the oil. Drain.
- 3Set aside cooked chicken, broccoli, bacon and shredded cheese.
- 4Cook the macaroni and cheese as directed on the package.
- 5Using a wire whisk, beat the milk, eggs and pepper until blended. Set aside.
- 6Spread half of the macaroni and cheese in a lasagna pan, then cover with half of the shredded cheese.
- 7Layer in the chicken and broccoli and cover with the rest of the macaroni and cheese.
- 8Pour the milk and egg mixture over the top.
- 9Sprinkle on the remainder of the shredded cheese. Top with the italian breadcrumbs and finally the crumbled bacon.
- 10Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until heated all the way through. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac-N-Cheese Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.7
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 1465.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 53.0 g