Chef #1268548's Note:
The kids love it the whole family loves it, it don't get better than this! Best comfort food you will ever have! Better than any box!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make macaroni, drain and set aside in small roasting pan or 9 by 13 baking dish.
- 2Melt butter, in a saucepan.
- 3Mix the flour, salt, and milk with melted butter in the saucepan. (Will turn thick).
- 4Add shredded cheddar cheese slowly, mix well until incorperated than add more until all 2 cups are used and melted in the flour butter mixture.
- 5Pour cheese mixture over your macaroni noodles, and mix well.
- 6Sprinkle top with 1/3 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until hot throughout.
- 8Great the next day to warm up.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac N Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.3
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.5 g