Recipe by pixiedust30
The kids love it the whole family loves it, it don't get better than this! Best comfort food you will ever have! Better than any box!
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs (top)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (top)
- 2 cups macaroni noodles (cooked)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter (margerine)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make macaroni, drain and set aside in small roasting pan or 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Melt butter, in a saucepan.
- Mix the flour, salt, and milk with melted butter in the saucepan. (Will turn thick).
- Add shredded cheddar cheese slowly, mix well until incorperated than add more until all 2 cups are used and melted in the flour butter mixture.
- Pour cheese mixture over your macaroni noodles, and mix well.
- Sprinkle top with 1/3 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Great the next day to warm up.