Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
The kids love it the whole family loves it, it don't get better than this! Best comfort food you will ever have! Better than any box!
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs (top)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (top)
- 2 cups macaroni noodles (cooked)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter (margerine)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 pinch pepper
- Make macaroni, drain and set aside in small roasting pan or 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Melt butter, in a saucepan.
- Mix the flour, salt, and milk with melted butter in the saucepan. (Will turn thick).
- Add shredded cheddar cheese slowly, mix well until incorperated than add more until all 2 cups are used and melted in the flour butter mixture.
- Pour cheese mixture over your macaroni noodles, and mix well.
- Sprinkle top with 1/3 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Great the next day to warm up.