1/1 Photo of Mac 'n Cheese and Spinach Strata #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A combination of 2 of my favorite foods, this creamy, cheesy casserole is made with Simply Macaroni & Cheese and layered with chopped spinach. Buttery and cheesy breadcrumbs top this delicious dish and give it an added punch of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-3 quart glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Transfer 1 package of the heated Simply Macaroni and Cheese to the bottom of prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Top evenly with spoonfuls of spinach. Cover spinach with 2nd package of macaroni and cheese and spread evenly.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter and cheese. Sprinkle over casserole.
- 4Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly and crumbs are just starting to brown.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac 'n Cheese and Spinach Strata #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 338.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Macaroni & Cheese