Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick recipe to make and not expensive. I have been making it for years now and my children love it. The peas can be interchanged with corn as well.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes with onion garlic and basil
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 236.59 ml milk
- 212.62 g box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- Brown meat in pan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer and cover for about 10 to 15 minutes. Or until pasta is tender.
- Stiring occasionally.
This is a great dish, easy to do. This is very kid-friendly. My son loved it. I had only 1/2 lb lean ground beef. I used a small onion that I browned at the same time with the beef. I used 2 tomatoes, diced and added a small can of vegetable juice. Thanks French Bunny :) Made for Holiday tag