Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oh this is the best mac n cheese ever
Make and share this Mac N Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 cups cheese
- 3 pieces bread
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- While boiling the noodles go ahead and lay out the 3 pieces of bread.
- Mix together milk, flour and 2 c cheese.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Cut crust off of bread and place on top of cheese.
- Brush bread with melted butter.
- Bake 375 for one hour.
This was very good. Exactly what I was looking for today for dinner! Very easy to make. Thanks for sharing.