Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a quick tasty supper
- 1 (187 1/2 g) box whole wheat macaroni
- 12 meatballs (of your choice)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can peas, drained
- 6 slices jalapeno havarti cheese
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Boil the macaroni according to the instructions on the box to al dente; drain and place in casserole.
- Add all the other ingredients, except the havarti cheese; Carefully mix so that all is evenly distributed. Place havarti cheese slices overlapping on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25/30 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese topping has melted.