Vegan mac & cheese from Daiya website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly when done. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Prepare the cheese sauce while oven is warming. In a small pot melt the butter. When melted, add the pepper and nutritional yeast. Stir in the milk product. Add the cheddar, and cook over low/medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Stir in the macaroni and mix together.
- 3Transfer to an 8x8 casserole dish. Top with the bread crumbs and paprika. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered, or until the cheese is bubbling and top is starting to brown.
- 4Remove from oven and top with the parmesan just before serving.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac & Daiya Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: