Best Mac & Cheese ever. Essentially a white sauce with cheese added to it and poured over cooked pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop broccoli and grate cheese.
- 2Start water boiling for pasta.
- 3Start sauce:.
- 4Heat milk for 1-2 min on HI in the microwave. Set aside milk.
- 5Melt butter in glass 4 cup measure for approx 22 seconds.
- 6Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard, and wostershire sauce.
- 7Then, 1/4 cup 1/3 c at a time, stir in milk and microwave on HI for 1 minute or so each time until milk is all used up. Stir each time before adding milk. May have a crust on top, but should stir easily.
- 8Then add cheese in 2-3 parts and stir.
- 9Add most of the sauce to the cooked and drained noodles in serving dish.
- 10Pour the rest over cooked broccoli. Serve hot and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac & Cheese--World's Best
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sharp cheddar cheese