Recipe by Boyz 5
These are different. For less spicy skins, omit the chili pepper. You can use prepared macaroni and cheese or your own homemade. If desired serve with cucumber, celery and ranch dressing.
- 6 russet potatoes, 6-8 oz. each
- 1 (24 ounce) container prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Prick potatoes with fork: Microwave until tender.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- When potatoes are cool, cut in half lengthwise; scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4-inch border.
- Place skins cut-side up on baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat prepared macaroni and cheese. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and chipotle.
- Fill skins with macaroni mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Reduce oven to 300°F and bake until cheese melts, about 15 minutes.