Make and share this Mac and Cheese Minestrone recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Del Monte® Recipe Ready Mirepoix Soup Starter
- 1 (48 ounce) box Market Pantry® Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (19 ounce) package cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepot, bring the mirepoix, broth, and 2 cups water to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cauliflower, beans, and macaroni. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are just tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and divide among serving dishes. Top with the cheese and serve.