Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
My own recipe for home made macaroni and cheese. Even my wife that hates mac and cheese loves this dish. Easy to prepare and a kid favorite.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil macaroni until it is tender.
- Drain water from macaroni.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
Very creamy mac and cheese. Very simple too. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
Nice, easy-to-make mac & cheese, but before adding anything to the cooked macaroni, I did heat & blend the cheese & other ingredients together! Also sprinkled some toasted whole grain bread crumbs over the top! Very satisfying! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]