Queen Dana's Note:
I usually make this and put it in my crock pot on warm to take to potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni until al dente and drain.
- 2Stir in butter while pasta is still hot and let the butter begin to melt.
- 3Stir in evaporate milk and stir in cheese one cup at a time until well blended.
- 4Add garlic powder, basil and mustard. Stir to blend.
- 5Sprinkle chopped bacon on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.6
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 911.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g