Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I usually make this and put it in my crock pot on warm to take to potlucks.
Make and share this Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup butter, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Boil macaroni until al dente and drain.
- Stir in butter while pasta is still hot and let the butter begin to melt.
- Stir in evaporate milk and stir in cheese one cup at a time until well blended.
- Add garlic powder, basil and mustard. Stir to blend.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon on top and serve.