Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one from the Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur insert looks to die for!!!!Paradise Mango Rum liqueur is slightly different from your traditional mango rum as this has the appearance of mango nectar - I might suggest adding some if you aren't using or can't find Paradise Mango Rum Liqueur in your area yet. It is only recently being imported to the States and somewhat limited in other parts of the world (from the Phillipines).
- 2 ounces paradise mango rum liqueur
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orchid grenadine
- 2 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 ounces unsweetened orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- Using a tall pilsner glass or high ball with ice cubes,pour the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Mix the bottom part of the drink using a stirrer.
- Enjoy! ;).
Lovely.... What a great way to start the tour of the Pacific ZWT7! Yummmmmmy. Made for the Shady Ladies.
Yummy. Great tropical flavor and pretty layered color! Made for the Saucy Senoritas ZWT5.
I omitted the grenadine and honey. And it was sweet enough for our taste. It's a simple drink but delicious. Thanks MommyDIva :)