Recipe by anidifrancofan
This ham will please any ham lover--especially during the holidays!
Top Review by seal angel
Had problems with this at first. If you look at my first photo, it wouldn't fit in my crockpot. Had a bone in it. Had to cut some off to get it in. I have tried a lot of ham recipes that were really good, but this is by far the best. The only thing I would change is to cook it on low because mine shredded. I prefer it didn't. My husband says I have to cook the ham for Christmas from now on.
- 10 lbs boneless ham
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 pineapple slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large crock pot add spicy brown mustards=, pineapple juice, garlic pepper seasoning and brown sugar. Lay pineapple slices in liquid.
- Cut ham in half and set in crock pot.
- Rub yellow mustard on ham.
- Set on high for 4 hours basting with liquids after 2 hours once mustard sets on ham.
- Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy!