Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
serve with boiled rice or roties
- 100 g split Urad Dal, with skin (Maa)
- 50 g yellow split peas
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- Wash dals very well.
- Cook themwith ginger,garlic salt,chili powder and tumeric till done.
- heat the oil and fry onion until till golden.
- add onion with oil in dal.and cook for 5 mins now add mint and coriander leaves.
- and serve with rice or roti.