Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We eat grilled chicken almost every Sunday, this is what I make from the leftovers. It makes a great sandwich! Cooking time does not include the boiling off the egg.
- 300 -400 g chicken or 300 -400 g turkey, grilled
- 2 canned peaches, chopped
- 1 egg, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Chop the first 3 ingredients.
- Mix in a bowl with the mayonnaise.
- I usually put it in the fridge for a few hours, so the taste of the ingredients could blend, but I guess you could eat it right away.
Easy and tasty. I think it needs a hint of green onion. I did sprinkle some rice noodles on top for some crunch. Thanks for sharing Maite. Made for ZWT4 the Flying Dutchess'.
This was such a quick and simple lunch to make. I made it up ahead of time and then at lunchtime I cut up some romaine and put the chicken salad on top. I also garnished with extra peach slices. This is something that will be wonderful to have during the upcoming warmer months. Next time I may add some red onion for more color and a little bit more crunch. Thanks for posting. Reviewed for ZWT4.
A great way to enjoy leftover chicken. I thought it needed something to add a little more crunch and flavor, so I added two chopped scallions. Loved it! Thanx! This will go into my "leftovers" cookbook.