Recipe by Chilicat
This is a healthy, nutritious dish that's quick to make. The Chinese version of comfort food! From Aloha World Ono Recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef (or lean ground pork)
- 3 cups tofu (cubed)
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 4 -6 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- red hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan with oil and garlic.
- Saute onions for 2 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
- Combine the oyster sauce, black bean sauce, and pepper. Add to the ground beef mixture. Stir-fry for a minute,then gently mix in the tofu. Heat through.
- Top with green onions. Add hot sauce if you want to spice it up.