- 350 g firm tofu
- 100 g ground pork
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oil, for stir frying
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 2 tablespoons black pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the tofu and cut into cubes. marinate the ground pork in soy sauces and corn starch for 20 minutes.
- heat the wok. Add 1 table spoon cooking and garlic oil. Add the ground pork. Stir fry until the pork is nearly cooked.
- Lower the heat to medium, and add the black bean sauce, chilli oil, and the tofu cubes. Cook over medium heat for 7 to 70 minutes. Add water or chicken broth as needed. Just before serving, sprinkle with the pepper oil.