Recipe by melting pot
Looks abit like mush by the end of it, but tasstes pretty good. Substitute equal amounts of pork, if wanted.
- 1 lb tofu (500g)
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 495 g canned tuna
- 3 stalks spring onions, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roughly mash the tuna with a fork and set aside.
- Heat the oil, salt, black bean sauce, chilli powder and garlic in a wok on high for 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Add the peas and stir-fry for 4-5 minute
- Add the tuna and stir-fry for 1-2 minute.
- Add the tofu and stiry-fry for another 2-3 minute.
- Add the spring onions and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minute.
- Opt: MIx a glaze of 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon water in a bowl, pour over the dish just after turning the heat off and stir in very quickly for a restaurant finish.