Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delightful meal that you can serve for the vegan family.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine or 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 200 g firm tofu, cut to 1/2-inch cubes
- 100 g enoki mushrooms
- 500 g mung bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 2 scallions, chopped
- • In a small bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, rice wine or sherry, catsup, hot sauce, flour. Set aside.
- • Place a wok over high heat, when hot, add canola oil. Fry garlic & stir for 5 seconds. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1 minute.
- • Add bean sprouts & cook another minute.
- • Stir in reserved sauce & cook 1 minute.
- • Add the tofu and simmer for 1 minute.