1/6 Photos of Ma Leetle Petit Pois
French Tart, this is for you! When 4th of July rolls around in Bowerbank, Maine, it's off to the farmer's market for the first of the fresh peas!! Please don't overcook the tender sweet leetle things. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a heavy skillet or Dutch oven with 3 to 4 large lettuce leaves.
- 2Add peas; sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Dot with butter over the top of peas.
- 4Top with another lettuce leaf or two.
- 5Cover tightly and cook over medium low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until peas are JUST tender.
- 6Check and add small amounts of water if the peas are drying out.
- 7Lettuce may be chopped and served with peas, if desired.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ma Leetle Petit Pois
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g