Recipe by UmmBinat
This is my favorite müsli (uncooked style) and it only takes 30 minutes and is quite healthy. I recommend using organic produce.
Top Review by CoffeeB
A lovely delightful breakfast and soooo filling too. I used Yoplait blueberry yogurt and also for my fruit I cut up a fresh peach. Added in a bunch of home-made granola in place of the slivered almonds..(my granola has slivered almonds included) and boy oh boy...yummy!!!!
Made for Vegetarian Tag in KK's forum~
- 59.14 ml old-fashioned oatmeal
- almost 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I prefer Balkan yogurt which is thick)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated fuji apple (or your favorite)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated pear (hard, not ripe)
- 14.79 ml blanched slivered almond (that means the thick type)
- 14.79 ml dark raisin (optional)
- 3.69 ml softened creamed honey
- 2.46 ml cinnamon (to taste)