1/3 Photos of M&m's Party Cookies
In honor of M&M's bringing out a new color, here's my favorite M&M's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- 4Stir in M&M's.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 9 minutes or until just starting to get golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M&m's Party Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1166.4
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 109.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g