1 hr 10 mins
Clipped from the coupon section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees;.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into 13x9-inch baking pan, spreading evenly. Cover with 1 cup of M&M's.
- 3In another mixing bowl, thoroughly beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Slowly add the heavy cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Blend mixture until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl several times.
- 4Evenly spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out almost clean.
- 5Remove and cool completely.
- 6Optional: Just before serving, top with a layer of whipped cream.
- 7Cut into 2-inch squares. Prior to serving, decorate with additional M&M's. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M & M's Layered Brownies for the Holidays
Serving Size: 1 (1839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g