Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a 1 quart jar and a great gift for a teacher, student, or anyone for that matter. Put the ingredients into a pretty glass jar and attach some ribbon and a gift tag with the instructions. I will make up a jar and take it to the cottage for fast easy cookies. No left over ingredients to deal with either.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In 1-quart clear glass jar with tight fitting resealable lid, layer flour mixture, walnuts, 1/2 cup "M&M's" Chocolate Mini Baking Bits, raisins, brown sugar, remaining 1/2 cup "M&M's" Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and oats.
- Seal jar; wrap decoratively and attached recipe tag with instructions.
- M&M's Gift Jar Cookies:.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies.
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks).
- 1 large egg.
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 340°F Lightly grease cookie sheets; set aside. In large bowl beat butter, egg and vanilla extract until well blended. Stir in contents of jar until well blended. Roll into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container.