Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Recipe off bag of M&M Plain Chocolate Candies.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter, Softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped, divided
- 2⁄3 cup m&m's whole plain chocolate candy
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup m&m's whole plain chocolate candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in flour, corn flakes, 3/4 cup of the pecans, 2/3 cup M&M candies, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch rectangular pan.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans and 1/3 cup M&M candies.
- Bake until golden brown 35 to 40 minutes; cool.
- Cut into 2" x 1-1/4 inch bars.
- High Altitude Directions (3500 to 6500) feet:.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Decrease granulated sugar to 2/3 cup and brown sugar to 2/3 cup.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.