- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy (may use choc. chips or raisins instead)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- Cream margarine, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture a little at a time until combined.
- Fold in the M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 350.
- Cool on pan slightly then transfer to cooling rack.