Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something a little different
Make and share this M&m Sour Cream Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- Cream margarine, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture a little at a time until combined.
- Fold in the M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 350.
- Cool on pan slightly then transfer to cooling rack.
These were excellent. I can't keep them in the house plus every body wants the recipe. . Thanks for the great recipe
Yummy and very moist! Thanks for the recipe!
I just made these and they are great! I used the Christmas M&Ms so I can put these in my cookie gift boxes. The dough is so easy to work with and these come out so pretty! I added a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the dry ingredients.That was the only thing I did different. Thank you for posting these!