- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add in flour and soda - it makes a thick dough.
- Stir in nuts and M&Ms if desired.
- Spread in a 13x9 and bake @ 350 for 30-40 minutes When making them for others, I reserve 1/3 cup of the M&Ms to sprinkle on top before baking.