Recipe by BluejeanBaby
Simple and easy and impresses everyone! Pop it in the freezer just as the meat goes on the BBQ and serve at the end of the frenzy.
- 500 g M&M's peanut chocolate candies (unopened)
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream (softened a bit)
- 50 ml black coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Do not open the 500 gm bag of M & M peanuts--stand on them in the bag to crush a bit. (Don't stomp it busts the bag and causes leakage).
- Remove half of the ice cream from the container and place in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in the coffee.
- Add the whole bag of M&M peanuts.
- Fold in the second half of the ice cream.
- Return it to the ice cream container--it will fit easily.
- Serve on its own or in cones. Great after a BBQ.