Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and easy and impresses everyone! Pop it in the freezer just as the meat goes on the BBQ and serve at the end of the frenzy.
- 500 g M&M's peanut chocolate candies (unopened)
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream (softened a bit)
- 50 ml black coffee
- Do not open the 500 gm bag of M & M peanuts--stand on them in the bag to crush a bit. (Don't stomp it busts the bag and causes leakage).
- Remove half of the ice cream from the container and place in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in the coffee.
- Add the whole bag of M&M peanuts.
- Fold in the second half of the ice cream.
- Return it to the ice cream container--it will fit easily.
- Serve on its own or in cones. Great after a BBQ.