1/2 Photos of M & M Oatmeal Brownies
These are great fudgy brownies that start with a mix, so they are easy, easy, easy but taste homemade and wholesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for brownie mix in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Measure 1 cup of mixture and set aside for topping.
- 4Press the remaining mixture in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish.
- 5After you prepare your brownie mix as directed on box, spread over the top of crust.
- 6Sprinkle reserved mixture on top of batter.
- 7Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until center tests done.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M & M Oatmeal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits
fudge brownie mix