Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are great fudgy brownies that start with a mix, so they are easy, easy, easy but taste homemade and wholesome!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for brownie mix in a large bowl and mix well.
- Measure 1 cup of mixture and set aside for topping.
- Press the remaining mixture in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish.
- After you prepare your brownie mix as directed on box, spread over the top of crust.
- Sprinkle reserved mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
I liked the idea of this recipe. Did it with chocolate chips instead of M&Ms, which led to minor burnt chocolate smell. But a cool recipe.
What a find - these brownies are so rich and delicious! I used BC Chocolate Chunk brownie mix - maybe that added to the richness. Definitely will become one of my standard recipes. Thank you!
Sorry, Karen, but I think you might be mistaken. The "Oh My" in your D-LUX Chocolate Chip Cookies most definitely belongs here. WOWEEEE! So good...definitely dangerous!!! I made them with 2 eggs and they came out nice and fudgy surrounded by the lightly crunchy, very colorful base/topping. A BIG, BIG hit. Your bio says you like to cook "mostly healthy" things for your lucky family...I bet these don't count. LOL:) You're one of my favorite chefs. Please keep up the good work!