These are great fudgy brownies that start with a mix, so they are easy, easy, easy but taste homemade and wholesome!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for brownie mix in a large bowl and mix well.
- Measure 1 cup of mixture and set aside for topping.
- Press the remaining mixture in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish.
- After you prepare your brownie mix as directed on box, spread over the top of crust.
- Sprinkle reserved mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.