Recipe by Sue Lau
Very easy to make!
Top Review by bmcnichol
My son had some M&M's left from Halloween and it was raining all day so my son and I decided to make these. We had fun making and eating these. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the pinch of salt. My M&M's melted a bit that they still tasted good.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄4 cups marshmallow creme (about 7 ounces)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies or 1⁄2 cup miniature M&M baking bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously butter a 13x9-inch baking pan and set aside.
- Melt together 1/4 cup butter, marshmallow creme and salt in a large pan, stirring to mix.
- When it comes to a boil, remove from heat, and stir in rice krispies cereal and M&M's.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread to fill evenly.
- Using a large piece of waxed paper, press mixture down until it is firm.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares and serve.