Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄4 cups marshmallow creme (about 7 ounces)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies or 1⁄2 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- Generously butter a 13x9-inch baking pan and set aside.
- Melt together 1/4 cup butter, marshmallow creme and salt in a large pan, stirring to mix.
- When it comes to a boil, remove from heat, and stir in rice krispies cereal and M&M's.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread to fill evenly.
- Using a large piece of waxed paper, press mixture down until it is firm.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares and serve.
My son had some M&M's left from Halloween and it was raining all day so my son and I decided to make these. We had fun making and eating these. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the pinch of salt. My M&M's melted a bit that they still tasted good.
These were good, and very easy to make.
These were pretty good....believe it or not, I have never used marshmallow creme to make Rice Krispie Treatsa-always marshmallows! Mine didn't stick together too well, although they tasted yummy...even though I had to use a spoon to eat them!