Something i found from the kahlua website (www.kahlua.com) which turned out really well. And man...who can refuse M&Ms and kahlua!! Turns out a nice brown colour, with brightly coloured candy bits. I think the wonderful texture came from the grounded oatmeal. Try this for something different.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cream the butter and the sugars until well blended on LOW speed.
- Add eggs, vanilla and Kahlua.
- Measure the oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Mix the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold it gently (but well) into the butter mixture.
- Add M&M's.
- Roll into balls and place 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°F (190°C).