1/1 Photo of M&m Kahlua Cookies
Something i found from the kahlua website (www.kahlua.com) which turned out really well. And man...who can refuse M&Ms and kahlua!! Turns out a nice brown colour, with brightly coloured candy bits. I think the wonderful texture came from the grounded oatmeal. Try this for something different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Cream the butter and the sugars until well blended on LOW speed.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla and Kahlua.
- 4Measure the oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- 5Mix the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 6Fold it gently (but well) into the butter mixture.
- 7Add M&M's.
- 8Roll into balls and place 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M&m Kahlua Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 205.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g