Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I got this from the M&M website. It looks wonderful and I KNOW my kids will love it!
- 1 (20 ounce) can refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups frosting, already made (16 ounces)
- miniature M&M baking bits
- nuts (optional)
- shredded coconut (optional)
- granola cereal (optional)
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- raisins (optional)
- pretzel (optional)
- Prepare dough by dividing it into 8 (equal) portions.
- Roll each piece into a circle about 1/4 inch thick, on a lightly floured surface.
- Put on lightly greased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-13 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Transfer onto wire racks and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, spread on frosting and then top with any toppings desired.