Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the M&M website. Sound delish!
- 3⁄4 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1 (12 ounce) package M&M's semi-sweet chocolate baking bits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Then add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in M&M'S Baking Bits.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart on.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then transfer to wire racks and let cool completely.