Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, 1 stick
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup M&M'
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Add graham crackers.
- Pour condensed milk over that.
- Sprinkle coconut over that.
- Sprinkle M&M's over that.
- Sprinkle nuts over that.
- Press firmly in pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.