Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My daughter gave me this recipe...it is yummy!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature M&M baking bits (candies)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in pecans. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 9" square pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar, add egg, milk, lemon juice and sugar, mix well, and pour over warm crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or till set.
- Immediately sprinkle with M&M' candies.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
We loved these! Especially my DH and youngest DD.
What a great treat for us! Easy recipe and directions. The grandchildren went nuts over these. My granddaughter helped me make them and she was so proud! Such a fun recipe to make and you have treats in no time at all!