Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a favorite at my house. I always make them for my friends and family.
Make and share this M&m Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend shortening and sugars in a large bowl.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together; add to sugar-egg mixture, blending well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup candies (reserve remaining for decorating).
- Drop from teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet; decorate tops with remaining candies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies with spatula to wire racks; cool completely.
I used butter, and mine turned out flatter than those pictured, but they are very delicious!