Recipe by mermaidmagic
Not my favorite, but children always seem to enjoy these. *Please note the change in the amount of flour since my original post. didyb is right, I had a typo here. I'm sorry that affected your outcome bellisima :(
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed firm
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract thoroughly.
- Sift flour, soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients gradually to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.