Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) pkge. miniature M&M baking bits
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, blending well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, blend well into creamed mixture.
- Blend in coconut and nmacadamia nuts.
- By hand, stir in M&M's baking bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not overbake.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.