M & M Coconut Macadamia Cookies
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, blending well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, blend well into creamed mixture.
- Blend in coconut and nmacadamia nuts.
- By hand, stir in M&M's baking bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not overbake.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.